In a world where we crave the quick read, Amazon is going another way. With their new weekly reader Day One, Amazon intends to showcase short stories and poems. The “publication” is Kindle only, and has an introductory price of .99 for 52 issues. Otherwise, it’ll run you .99/year.
The content will feature “short fiction” from a new writer weekly, as well as a poem. Day One will also showcase English translations of stories from around the globe, and content like playlists or illustrations from time-to-time. While the scope of the content for
- Apple’s Lightning to HDMI adapter opened up, discovered to contain a tiny AirPlay computer
- Otterbox Defender and Commuter GALAXY S 4 case hands-on
- In honor of memorial day, get FREE SHIPPING all weekend from the iMore store!
- SalesVu 2.2 for iOS Offers Complete POS Solution
- AT&T want to buy Leap Wireless, get all your Cricket iPhones
RSS Copyright © Hottest Mobile Phone News & Reviews | PhoneInferno [Amazon “Day One” weekly magazine launches], All Right Reserved. 2013.
Powered by Readers From RSS 2 Blog