Posts tagged platform
This year, BlackBerry Live and BlackBerry Jam are being held together in Orlando, Florida starting on May 14th and running until May 16th. To help celebrate the activities, Pootermobile has whipped up some awesome wallpapers. They’ve been put together for everyone but ultimately; they’re a shout out to all the great developers out there who are working hard on making great apps for the BlackBerry platform. As Pooter put it:
At The World Of Pootermobile the aim is to bring joy to your devices’ screens in many ways. I will be forever grateful to the people that have supported the site. But there are others that grace our BlackBerry screens with awesomeness that may be overlooked sometimes. The BlackBerry developer! I will always be a fan of a developer and their coding skills. As we have seen in the last few months developers have been hard at work making sure we have some exciting apps on our BlackBerry 10 devices. In order to show my gratitude for developer’s work, and wishing them success, I have made some slick walls not only for them but for everyone!
Whether you’re a developer looking to show off some platform love or just like some nice wallpapers, you can head on over to Pootermobiles website to grab the files. Also, if you’re looking for a more varied selection of wallpapers to choose from, I suggest giving the Pootermobile Wallpaper app a look. It’s available in BlackBerry World right now for only .99. You can hit the link below to check out the developer wallpapers.
RSS Copyright © Hottest Mobile Phone News & Reviews | PhoneInferno [Heading to BlackBerry Jam? Show some platform love with these developer wallpapers!], All Right Reserved. 2013.
Powered by Readers From RSS 2 Blog
The latest comScore report has recently been published and once again we are seeing a similar story with Samsung and Android as well as Apple and iOS taking the majority of the shares. This report in particular is dealing with the smartphone subscriber market share — taking a look at the tops in terms of device manufacturer and also the platform.
Looking first by manufacturer and we have Apple sitting in the top spot with 38.9 percent. Apple saw some growth as compared from the previous (November 2012) report which had them at 35 percent. While Samsung is in second here, they are a decent ways down from Apple. Samsung has 21.3 percent, which while lower, did show some growth. The previous Samsung numbers had them sitting at 20.3 percent.
Rounding out the top five here and we have HTC, Motorola and LG with 9.3, 8.4 and 6.8 percent respectively. Coincidentally, the increase of Apple and Samsung came as a result of HTC, Motorola and LG losing ground. HTC had the biggest drop of the three with a decrease of 1.7 percent. Motorola had a 1.1 percent drop and LG had an ever so slight drop of 0.2 percent.
Shifting over to the platforms here and we have Android with the majority at 51.7 percent. Apple and iOS are sitting in second with 38.9 percent. While the drop from Android to iOS is pretty significant, moving into third and we are seeing percentages in the single digits. BlackBerry, Microsoft and Symbian round out places three through five and they are sitting with 5.4, 3.2 and 0.5 percent respectively. Interestingly enough, while Android remained in the top slot, they actually dropped 2.0 percent from the previous (November 2012) report. Apple on the other hand saw an increase of 3.9 percent as compared to the previous report.
- comScore numbers show Android is still smartphone market leader by a big margin
- ComScore: 41 million US smartphone owners use Android
- ComScore: Android still dominates US, BlackBerry and Windows fall further behind
- ComScore: Android passes 50% market share in the US
- comScore delivers mobile market share report for September 2012
- Android still on top in comScore’s November 2012 market share report
- comScore: Multiple device use on the rise with the average consumer
- comScore: Android continues as the top smartphone platform
View original post here:
comScore: Android remains top smartphone platform with 51.7%
- Best free iPad apps
- Forums: iOS 7 rumors and wants, Do Not Disturb bugs
- WordPress for PlayBook updated to v2.2.4, includes support for BlackBerry 10
- Reminder: iMore Store now shipping iPhone and iPad accessories to more countries around the world for less than ever!
- BlackBerry Super Bowl ad, Rumored Z10 release date, BlackBerry Live and more [Weekend Update]
RSS Copyright © Hottest Mobile Phone News & Reviews | PhoneInferno [comScore: Android remains top smartphone platform with 51.7%], All Right Reserved. 2013.
Powered by Readers From RSS 2 Blog
- Google Glass Nest app brings voice controlled thermostat adjustments
- Rumor: Google and Facebook face-off in a $1 billion bidding war for Waze
- Soccer Ticker updated with Q10 support for you football fans
- O2 in the UK offer up a sweet deal on the BlackBerry Z10
- Samsung Galaxy S4: How to take a screenshot
Tag CloudAndroid bit BlackBerry Buzz com Community Cream day Digg Diigo doesn end Galaxy Gingerbread Google Hottest Ice icio isn lithium lot LTE mAh Mister Mixx mobile phone NFC Ollie PhoneInferno RAM Reviews Samsung Sandwich ShopCrackBerry SlashGear Stumble StumbleUpon stumble upon T-Mobile Technorati timeline use way Weight Wi