Irvine, California – Hot on the heels of the release of Apple’s iPad Air, iPhone 5s, and iPhone 5c, leading independent Apple authority iLounge today debuted the 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide, a complete guide to every current iPad, iPhone, and iPod, as well as their best accessories and apps. Inspired by the visual style of Apple’s iOS 7, this 2014 edition includes an impressive 224 pages full of insightful, comprehensive information on top speakers, cases, batteries, games, and much more. The 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide is available for immediate free download from iLounge in the popular, widely compatible PDF format.
“This isn’t just our biggest Buyers’ Guide ever, it’s also our best,” said Jeremy Horwitz, Editor-in-Chief of iLounge and the Guide. “With 26 different accessory categories, 12 different Apple devices, and the 100 top iOS apps and games inside, we cover everything – with the honest, objective analysis readers have expected from us for over a decade.”
Designed for first-time and long-time Apple users alike, the 2014 Guide brings readers into the world of Apple’s iOS devices with some novel features that can’t be found anywhere else.
* A Complete Resale Chart For Used Apple Devices. iLounge’s comprehensive used device selling guide includes current, accurate resale prices of discontinued iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Apple TV models. Unlike resale charts offered by third-party vendors, our table gives readers a clear idea of how much used Apple devices are worth on the open market.
* iGlossary. Our iGlossary section covers every major buzzword Apple has used for marketing its digital media devices. It’s a one-stop reference for those looking to familiarize themselves with iPads, iPhones, and iPods. For 2014, the iGlossary includes 225 terms, including dozens of new words that users unfamiliar with technical jargon may find otherwise hard to understand.
* Accessory and App/Game Guides. iLounge’s amazing new accessory guide includes 26 different categories of add-ons for Apple’s devices, while our top 100 apps and games collection features incredible games, childrens’ apps, and apps for adults. Multiple options are ranked in each category, alongside capsule-sized information and pricing for each product.
* iHistory. Our iHistory section snapshots the entire history of iPads, iPhones, iPods, and Apple TV since 2001, a timeline with major events on a month-to-month basis. This updated section also includes all the most important news items of the past year.
“We pour our hearts into every Buyers’ Guide,” noted Dennis Lloyd, iLounge’s Publisher. “There’s no better resource on the planet for finding great Apple products than this one, and we’re glad to make it available to our readers at no charge.”
iLounge’s Buyers’ Guides are the world’s most widely read publications covering Apple’s digital media products. Downloaded millions of times, iLounge’s library of publication now includes 21 semi-annual magazines and books released by iLounge since 2004. All of these publications are available from the iLounge library for free, and are published as a service to the Apple community without any editorial involvement from advertisers or Apple itself. The 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide can be downloaded from iLounge starting today.
iLounge, Inc. is the exclusive partner of the Consumer Electronics Association for the iLounge Pavilion, a collection of iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac products that is now the largest dedicated exhibition area at the International Consumer Electronics Show, backed by over 375 developers and spanning over 127,000 square feet of space. As the world’s leading provider of iPod, iPhone, iPad, and iTunes information, iLounge is fully independent from Apple and vendors of related hardware, software, and services, with offices in Irvine, California and East Amherst, New York. Founded only days after Apple announced the first iPod in 2001, iLounge has exploded in popularity, today boasting millions of visitors and tens of millions of page views each month. Its editorial content is in no way influenced by advertising, paid placements, or other unsavory practices. iLounge and its team have been spotlighted by the Associated Press, CNBC, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, and many other leading publications. Copyright (C) 2013 iLounge, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- iOS malware injecting charger to be presented at Black Hat
- Motorola PHOTON Q 4G LTE confirmed for August 19 launch
- Bitcasa unlimited cloud storage arrives on Android for a month
- Maltese Developer James Zammit Creates 5-star App Sonic Ball HD
- Mercedes Benz to embrace the iPhone 4S and Siri in its new A-Class vehicles
RSS Copyright © Hottest Mobile Phone News & Reviews | PhoneInferno [iLounge's 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers' Guide Hits Record Size], All Right Reserved. 2013.
Powered by Readers From RSS 2 Blog