Samsung‘s annual Unpacked event is just days away, where the company and their CEO will take the stage to announce what’s next from the company. We already know what to expect though. That being the Galaxy Note III and the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch. Well, today they’re teasing “something new and groundbreaking” on Facebook, which we can only assume is the Galaxy Gear.
There’s nothing new about the Galaxy Note III. Even though it will have an impressive 5.68-inch display, quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM, and a 13 megapixel camera. What’s more exciting, is the wearable Android device that will be strapped to your wrist. Samsung’s first smartwatch, the Galaxy Gear.
We’ve seen countless leaks confirming September 4th in Berlin, Germany, will be when Samsung shows it off. One of their execs even confirmed the device earlier this week. While we don’t know the exact details yet, Samsung is promising that this will be “groundbreaking”. Some recently leaked specs show a decent device, but sadly they also claim only 10 hours of battery life. If the device does everything rumors have claimed, it will still be pretty impressive.
Talk of a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, and even a 4 megapixel camera and built in speakers all inside a smartwatch. It is reportedly going to do it all. Be a smartphone companion, track calories and heart rate like other watches, compete with the Nike FuelBand and more. Samsung has big hopes for this device, and we can’t wait to see it. Oh, and their Facebook page is even giving away one on launch day. Whatever that groundbreaking device may be.
We’ll be live in Berlin for all the details from Samsung, and hopefully all the hype doesn’t instantly make the Galaxy Gear seem not as exciting. We’ll have to wait and see.
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch unveil tipped for September 4
- Samsung Galaxy Gear detailed with built-in speakers, sensors galore
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch concept video teases the future
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch tipped to arrive late Sept in 5 colors
- Samsung executive confirms September 4 Galaxy Gear announcement
Read the original:
Samsung UK teases “something new and groundbreaking” on Facebook
- Ultimate ScreenSaver for your BlackBerry PlayBook
- Weekly Accessory Roundup – Enter to win a spare battery for your BlackBerry
- Pebble watch heads to Best Buy, but what about those missing pre-orders?
- The Wall Street Journal comes to BlackBerry 10
- Numberkiz iOS Free-Math Interactive Whiteboard for Teachers Grades K – 6
RSS Copyright © Hottest Mobile Phone News & Reviews | PhoneInferno [Samsung UK teases “something new and groundbreaking” on Facebook], All Right Reserved. 2013.
Powered by Readers From RSS 2 Blog